Elastic Search Engineer
Location : RemoteJob
• Familiarity with server-side scripting
• Drive deployments of ELK platform dashboards and reports while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of use cases
• Assist internal users of ELK platform in designing and maintaining production-quality dashboards.
• Experience in design, implementation, and support of ELK platform (Indexers, Forwarders, Search-Heads Setup etc.)
• Experience with implementing and administering ELK platform
• Good understanding with virtualization technologies (Hypervisor, VMware, etc.)
• Apps/Dashboards for license usage and Application errors.
• Experience with Linux and Windows agents for ELK platform administration with a solid understanding of the ELK system.
• Ability to create operations documentation for maintaining the ELK platform.
• Setting up ELK Forwarding for new application tiers introduced into the environment.
• Identifying bad searches/dashboards and partnering with the creators to improve performance.
• Troubleshooting ELK platform performance issues
• Monitor the ELK infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization.
• Troubleshoot log feeds, field extractions, search time, etc.
• Provide Granular, Role-based Security.
• Restrict access to sensitive logs/data
• Experience in onboarding new data, inputting new information, Creating new dashboards, Extraction info through ELK
• Report generation and customization
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Five to seven years of relevant experience Preferred Qualifications:
• ELK Admin Certification
• Experience with databases.